Mandy's Farm removes barriers faced by individuals with developmental disabilities!
Mandy's Farm is a nonprofit organization that assists individuals with developmental disabilities in achieving their goals for living, learning, and working in the community. Mandy's Farm serves over 200 individualss with developmental disabilities living in the Albuquerque metro area.
Mandy's Farm is uniquely focused on increased access for individuals with disabilities across all areas of their lives. Mandy's Farm provides:
- programming that centers the needs and lived experience of individuals with disabilities;
- learning experiences that build self-confidence and self-efficacy, increase independence, build skills for the workplace, and promote the pursuit of personal interests and relationships;
- community programming focused on job training, job discovery, job carving, and on-the-job support that facilities successful long-term career placement and increased financial independence among people with disabilities;
- training for local businesses and nonprofit organizations focused on principles of inclusive hiring, universal design, and legal/ financial obligations and opportunities for inclusive employers;
- in-home programming focused on ensuring people with disabilities have support related to transportation, personal care, cooking, cleaning, laundry, daily health and safety monitoring, as well as opportunities to participate in cultural celebrations, social activities, and community events;
- safety networks that can provide enhanced support to people with disabilities experiencing a medical or mental health crisis; and
- safe, accessible, and inclusive recreational activities for individual with and without disabilities at low or no cost.
Donate today through making a one-time or monthly recurring donation, or support our work in other ways:
- join the Horn Society or Cabrito Club;
- mail a check to our secure P.O. Box; or
- donate your car through One Community Auto.
Join the Cabrito Club
Cabrito Club members are able to invest in Mandy's Farm at the level and pace that works best for their budget. Members can choose to make a recurring monthly or annual multi-year commitment. To join the Cabrito Club online, click here.
For more information about the Mandy's Farm Cabrito Club, please contact our Development Director, Amy Berman, via phone at 505-503-1141 ext. 704 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Donate Your Car
Donate your car to Mandy's Farm! It doesn't even have to run or be in good shape. All Mandy's Farm vehicle donations are processed through our partnership with One Community Auto. Click here for more information. It's easy and convenient, they'll pick it up for free, and you get a tax deduction!
Donate by Check
Please mail your check to:
PO Box 9346
Albuquerque, NM 87119
Join the Horn Society
Named in honor of the contributions of the late Calvin P. & C. Ruth Horn, as well as H.B. & Lucille Horn, the Horn Society honors those who choose to include Mandy's Farm as a beneficiary of their estate plan. Members are added upon making Mandy's Farm aware of their gift, and are recognized in perpetuity. Donors may also join the Horn Society through planned giving designated to the Mandy's Farm Endowment Fund, held securely at the Albuquerque Community Foundation. The Foundation can assist you in determining the form, purpose, and administration of your gift. Annual disbursements made by the Foundation will support the mission of Mandy's Farm for years to come.
*All donations are tax deductible as prescribed by law; see your accountant.